Lockout/Tagout Awareness Seminar Package (VHS)
Enhance lockout compliance, safety and efficiency in your facility!
|ITEM#|| : ||103542|
|MANUFACTURER|| : ||Brady|
Enhance lockout compliance, safety and efficiency in your facility! A great supplement to your standard training program for authorized and affected employees, the Brady LOTO Awareness. Seminar is suitable for large or small groups, and is conducted right at your facility by an experienced Brady Representative. The approximately one-hour training session covers the following topics:
- Impact of LOTO-related accidents on people and equipment
- Overview of OSHA lockout/tagout regulations.
- Dramatized video presentation of LOTO accidents that highlights key practices and common mistakes, and that reinforces awareness of the significant risks incurred when proper procedures are not followed.
- Demonstration of the latest lockout tools and devices
- Question & answer session, followed by quiz to verify understanding. Following the seminar, the Brady Representative is also available to review and provide recommendations concerning other critical LOTO program componentssuch as creating machine-specific procedures and identifying energy sources with labels and tags.You are asked to buy a training kit consisting of instructional materials and sample lockout devices. These tools are used by the Brady representative during the seminar, and are yours to keep for subsequent re-use when training new employees and conducting refresher courses.