Federal Labor Law Poster - Spanish, Laminated Paper, 26'' H x 20'' W
The United States Code of Federal Regulations requires employers to comply with and post the following notices.
|ITEM#|| : ||106361|
|MANUFACTURER|| : ||Brady|
The United States Code of Federal Regulations requires employers to comply with and post the following notices included on your Combined Federal Labor Law Poster:
1. 29 USC Sec. 2003 - Employee Polygraph Protection Act
2. 29 CFR 1601.30 - Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (RELEASED 3/03)
3. 29 CFR 516.4 - Minimum Wage Notice
4. 29 CFR 1903.2 - Occupational Safety and Health Act
5. Department of Justice Immigration and Naturalization Anti-Discrimination Notice.
Our unique ''All-On-One'' feature saves wall space and ends bulletin board clutter. There is no need to separately purchase posters that cover each individual Federal law.
Included in the Space Saver 5 Federal Labor Law Poster:
OSHA ''It's the Law'' Poster
Federal Equal Opportunity Civil Rights Notice with Americans with Disabilities Act Notice
Federal Minimum Wage Notice
Employee ''Right to Know'' Notice
Immigration and Naturalization Service Discrimination Notice
Employee Polygraph Notice