Justrite GuardMaster® Security Cabinets Extra shelf for #23100 (23100 is Discontinued) - 25945
Uncompromising quality provides ultimate security with style!
Product Number 23100 is discontinued. Parts are still available as noted below.
Premium Storage Cabinet will guard your valuables and sensitive materials with heavy 18-gauge, double walled design. All welded construction with over 450 lb. of strength and durability provides years of solid security. Cabinet is encased with two full inches of high density, premium Dura-Core insulation for added thermal protection. Three strong pry-resistant bullet door latches and stainless steel striker plates hold the doors in place. Stylish, durable flush mounted paddle handle allows easy fingertip access and keeps aisles free from obstruction. Contents are secured from theft with Justrite's exclusive three-point locking system. Double key set is individually keyed to insure opening by authorized personnel only. Two doors open up to a generous 19-cubic feet of flexible storage space. High performance shelves are constructed of heavy-gauge steel in gray powder paint finish. Four shelves hold 350 lb. each and securely interlock onto welded tab hangers to prevent slippage. Hangers are spaced 2.25'' apart for easy adjustment and maximum storage versatility. Attractive grey weathered iron texture finish resists smudges and maintains a high quality appearance. Cabinet housing is shipped fully assembled; simply insert shelves. An optional roll of anti-skid, anti-static shelf liner is available when applications call for storage of electronic equipment or sensitive, fragile materials. The waffle-weave rubberized sheet measures a full 14' long x 12'' deep to cover all shelves and can be cut to suit specific needs.
Quality cabinet for optimum security of hi-tech equipment and valuables.
- Long lasting, double wall, all-welded construction.
- Premium Dura-Core insulation provides added protection.
- Exclusive Guard Master bullet latch system for security and stainless steel striker plates.
- Finger-tip access flush mounted handle.
- Steel shelves offer 350 lb. safe load capacity and adjust on 2.25'' centers.
- Left door latch prevents ''blow-out'' of door when closing.
- Front panel astragal helps keep dust and dirt out while offering improved security by reducing ability to pry open doors.
- Leveling feet offer balance on uneven surfaces.
Ideal for Storage of:
- Confidential, sensitive materials.
- Laptop computers and software packages.
- Keys, petty cash and tool storage.
- Cameras and video equipment.
- Surveillance equipment.
- Electronic equipment and calibration devices.
- One-of-a-kind prototypes and master standards.
- Fragile or expensive instrumentation.