Justrite Sure-Grip® EX Red 40 Gal Safety Cabinets For Combustibles 2 Door Self-close - 893031
Safe storage for paints and inks.
Separate and identify Class III combustibles in high performance paint and ink safety storage cabinets. Multiple adjustable shelves accommodate many smaller paint cans, aerosols, and inks found in printing, painting, furniture and automotive operations.
OSHA & NFPA compliant, Justrite's FM Approved Safety Cabinets are backed by an industry exclusive Ten-Year Warranty.
- Double wall construction with 1.5'' insulating air space for fire resistance.
- Welded 18-gauge steel finished in tough, chemical resistant baked-on powder paint.
- Easy close, self-latching doors for maximum fire protection.
- Spill-catcher shelves catch incidental drips and adjust on 2.25'' centers.
- Leak tight 2'' sump contains spills.
- Three-point latch with double key set for security.
- Two 2'' vents with integral flame arresters.
- Trilingual warning label identifies contents.
- Leveling feet included for balance on uneven surfaces.
- Unique hidden mechanism maximizes storage space and closes doors automatically on self-close styles. Fusible links hold doors open and melt at 165° F (74° C) to close doors shut under fire conditions.
- Lever or Sure-Grip® recessed handle styles are available.