Stearns VR™ Versatile Rescue Vests
Versatile Rescue Vests
Designed to provide extra shock absorption with polyethylene foam. Made with rugged, 500-denier nylon pack cloth outer shell for strength and durability, and soft 200-denier nylon liner for comfort. Front and back fold-out side panels provide side protection for a full range of sizes and the panels fold in for added ventilation. The thin, low profile design adds cushioning while permitting unrestricted freedom of movement while the longer torso length offers greater body coverage. Designed with a removable crotch strap that stows in pocket when not in use and features adjustable, elastic shoulders to help take-up excess fabric. Includes 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material, SOLAS-grade 6755 on front and back for improved nighttime visibility. International orange. Adult universal. Minimum 25 lb. buoyancy. USCG Approved, Type V.
Other features include:
• Quick release belt with attached tether
• Four front adjustable straps
• Waist belt under foam to help prevent ride-up
• Stainless steel shoulder adjustment hardware allows for customized fit for tall or short wearers
• Chest pad covers center split
• Tether cover to keep loose straps confined and snag free
• Polyethylene foam absorbs shock and helps insulate
• Convenient web attachment strip to clip a whistle, extra carabiners, etc.
• Lash tabs on left and right chest and on shoulders for fastening knife or tools
• Multiple belt loops and tunnels to retain loose ends
• Utility chest pad has multiple pockets and loops
• Lower front pocket provides room for storage