The smallest, most advanced, rugged computer in the world, the CN3 with integrated GPS and Bluetooth increases efficiency and safety by enabling hands-free turn-by-turn voice navigation. With 3G WAN and Cisco Compatible WiFi and Bluetooth radios, users are connected with voice and high-speed data (GSM/EDGE or CDMA/EV-DO) anywhere they go.
|ITEM#|| : ||1181468|
|BRAND|| : ||CN3|
|MANUFACTURER|| : ||TISCOR|
Designed to meet the needs of workers performing mission-critical tasks in transportation, logistics and field service, the CN3 mobile computer delivers a powerful combination of communications technologies in a compact, rugged package.
Built to survive the rigors of the road, the CN3 meets rugged, standards-based environmental specifications and provides features that meet the needs of mobile workers. The CN3’s 2.0 megapixel color camera provides a vital data validation tool, enabling workers to document proof-of-service or vehicle inspection. The CN3 has a touch screen display, 128 MB RAM and is available with an ultra-slim extended battery that delivers easy-to-carry, all-day power.
- Numeric Keypad
- Thin, rugged form factor fits the needs of the mobile worker
- Integrated GPS with internal antenna enables efficient deployment of resources, improves asset visibility
- WiFi®, Bluetooth®, and choice of WAN Radio (3G CDMA/EV-DO or GSM/EDGE) keep field workforce connected
- Color camera provides powerful tool for documenting proof-of-service or vehicle inspection
- Ultra-slim extended battery provides all-day power