Floating Dispersion Blanket, Yellow, 153” L x 138”W x 6”H
Dewatering Solution To Stop Erosion At Water Discharge Sites
- Portable Floating Dispersion Blanket attaches to discharge hose. Closed-cell foam, sealed around the perimeter of the blanket, allows it to float on the water’s surface.
- Discharged water flows onto the Blanket where it is dispersed, drastically reducing the pressure at which it enters the body of water.
- Stop pumped water from eroding banks, shorelines, and soil/sand beneath the water’s surface.
- Dual straps securely attach Ultra-Dispersion Blanket to end of discharge hose.
- Anchoring stakes (included) help keep the Ultra-Dispersion Blanket secure and in place.
- Blankets can disperse flow rates up to 3,500 GPM.
- Save time and money by avoiding the need to backfill and grade eroded areas left by excessive or extended water pressures.
- Helps comply with regulations and requirements by keeping turbidity levels low.