Ultratech Drain Guard, Heavy Metal Removal Model, 48" x 36", Black
Remove Heavy Metal Runoff Water At The Storm Drain
- Specialized catch basin insert has “quilted” sections sewn into the body of the unit where stormwater flows through.
- A custom blend of heavy metal removal media is contained in each section (pouch).
- Six pounds of heavy metal removal media is contained in the lower portion of the Drain Guard.
- A non-permeable, PVC skirt at the top of the unit funnels all water to the lower portion of the Ultra-Drain Guard where it is forced to move through the media before it can move on into the storm drain.
- This BMP removes hydrocarbons, heavy metals, sediments, and other organics from stormwater and indus- trial runoff.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.