Ultra ADA Pads, Cast-In-Place (Wet Set)
ADA Detectable Warning System (Raised, Truncated Domes) Aids The Visually Impaired
|ITEM#|| : ||Cast-in-Place|
|MANUFACTURER|| : ||UltraTech|
- Available in four (4) sizes: 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, 2’ x 4’ and 2’ x 5’.
- Safety yellow color assists people with severe visual impairment. Black and brick red also available.
- Flexible construction forms to fit dips, slopes and inclines in sidewalks and walkways.
- Can be installed as part of either new construction (Cast-in-Place) or as a retrofit (Surface Mount).
- Ultra-ADA Pads are designed for the visually impaired to feel the raised, truncated domes with their feet. This, in combination with the tapping cane, can alert them to a different surface than the surrounding concrete sidewalk and an upcoming intersection.
- Surface Mount model (Retrofit) installs quickly and easily using adhesive and anchors (included).
- Better slip resistance than composites.
- Better impact resistance than composites.