Ultra Spill Deck, InLine - 3-Drum Model, Yellow
Low Profile, "In Line" Designs Save Valuable Floor Space And Comply With Spill Containment Regulations
SPILL DECK INLINE
- Standard Inline Models include 3-drum, 4-drum, 5-drum and 6-drum configurations.
- Narrow 25 7/8" depth allows drums to be stored in a single row along facility walls - minimizes space requirements.
- Inline Models are pre-drilled and can be quickly assembled without tools. The bulkhead fittings "lock" connected modules together and allow spills to flow from one module to the next.
- Low profile design reduces safety and handling concerns found with taller containment pallets.
- Additional Spill Deck modules can be easily connected to an existing Inline configuration - allows more drums to be added to your containment area as storage needs grown.
- Meets SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and UFC Spill Containment Regulations.