Ultra-Spill Pallet P3 Plus, Yellow, 83" x 34½" x 8¾"
Combine High Strength And Low-Profile Features While Meeting EPA Container Storage Regulations
Spill Pallet P3 Plus
- Low 8 3/4" profile positions drum funnels below eye level - significantly reduces the potential for hazardous fluids to splash into the eyes or face.
- Nearly 50% lower than standard spill pallets, drum handling is safer and less strenuous.
- Large sump capacities meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations.
- Forkliftable, all-polyethylene construction.
- Removable grates feature a non-slip surface.
- Superior weight capacity of the 4-drum model also allows use with IBCs