Justrite Document Storage Boxes Label Pack 4 yellow labels: 2 blank and 2 printed - MSDS and Instruction Manual - 23310
Accessible storage and protection ...ideal for MSDS sheets or instruction manuals
Keep important manuals and papers secure and readily available to users while protecting them from moisture and dirt with a Document Storage Box. Weather resistant polyethylene case is durable and rustproof. Each has a smooth area to add you own labels for easy identification of contents or purchase optional label pack. Bright red color is highly visible.
All sizes come with heavy-duty double sided tape for easy installation. Four built-in mounting holes on medium and large sized units provide added mounting options. Affix to machinery, cabinets, equipment, walls or anywhere you need protected document storage. Large size accepts MSDS binder for organized, easy access - indoors or out. Both medium and large sized units accept padlock when security is a concern.
Medium sized units are either top opening (flip top) or front opening with easy snap latches. Front opening units can be used vertically or horizontally.
- Weather resistant, no metal parts to corrode - keeps papers clean and dry in dusty, harsh environments
- High density polyethylene is durable, rustproof and easy-to-clean
- Designated area to add your own labels or optional label pack available
- Mounts on cabinets, machinery, equipment or walls for fast, easy access to information at point-of-use
- Also handy for portable document storage
- High visibility red color. Includes heavy-duty tape for drill-free mounting
- Lock holes on Medium and Large units accept padlock or zip ties
- Gasketed closure on all units except #23303.
Heavy-duty double sided tape is provided for mounting on surfaces that should not be penetrated by hardware such as safety cabinets.