Ultra Hard Top P12 Plus, Yellow, 188" x 62" x 79"
Safely Store Multiple Drums Outdoors
|ITEM#|| : ||HARD TOPS 12-DRUM|
|MANUFACTURER|| : ||UltraTech|
- Available in 8, 12, 16 and 20-drum models. Extender kits are available to expand capacity beyond 20-drums.
- All polyethylene construction — offering excellent chemical resistance, will not rust or corrode.
- Use optional Ramp (p/n 0676) for easier drum handling - stores inside Hard Top when not in use.
- Low profile (8 3/4") containment pallet positions drum-tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps.
- Multiple "4-drum compartments" offer flexible usage for a broad range of operations including: storage of virgin chemicals, active hazardous waste collection and storage of spill response supplies. Internal walls and separate sumps allow materials to be segregated.
- Units ship partially unassembled for freight savings.
- Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999). Considered a Stormwater Management "Best Management Practice" product (BMP). Also meets SPCC Regulations for Secondary Containment of hydrocarbons.
- Swing-out doors provide safety and convenience for loading / unloading drums.
- Rugged, 9000 lb. uniformly distributed load (UDL) capacity allows safe storage of IBC tanks as well as drums.
- Separate, lockable compartments feature a unique "2-way" entry system allows quick access to all four (4) drums.
- Roll-top covers can be easily lifted from waist height to access drum tops.